St. John Berchmans applications for the 2019-2020 school year will go LIVE on JANUARY 31, 2019 at 3:00pm. For more information please contact Janet Harrison in the school office at [email protected] or 773-486-1334.
- The first step is to complete the application, which entails a $175 fee.
- After accepted, parents will receive an email with instructions on how to complete the online Enrollment Packet, which entails a $150 fee.
- In order to secure a spot for your child, a $500 nonrefundable tuition deposit is required approximately one month after completing the enrollment packet. This is not an additional fee rather it will be credited toward your total tuition.
Financial Aid Information
After completing the online application and being accepted, families may apply for financial aid by following these steps:
- Complete the financial assistance application on the FACTS website, which entails a $25 fee.
- FACTS will make a financial assistance recommendation after reviewing the financial aid application.
- If the family does not agree with the financial recommendation from FACTS, the family can request a meeting with the school administration to review any circumstances that are beyond what is reflected in the application.
- School administration will then take this information into consideration when developing a financial assistance plan.